Hello I’m so very excited to announce the first of our giveaways!
The gorgeous Jess, Editor of the Bespoke zine has kindly offered a copy of Issue 4, the latest publication of this delightful, Australian, quarterly zine for me to give away to one of my lucky readers. Yes, how lucky are all of you! I had to purchase my own copy, still it was well and truly worth it (o: The other exciting thing is that this giveaway is open world-wide. That means my loved overseas readers also have equal opportunity to win this beautiful zine.
So to be in the running for this beautiful giveaway here’s the details;
- Giveaway ends on Friday 14th October, 7pm EST.
- Entries will be drawn at random.
- Winner announced Sunday 15th October here on my blog.
- Please pop over to the Bespoke website, check out their blog, and leave a comment for Jess and mention that you’re visiting from here.
- It would also be great if you could spread the word through your own blogs, or Facebook pages, or via your friends and family about this lovely little giveaway we’re having here. That would be so lovely xxx
- Finally leave a comment here so I know you’re in the running for this cute zine (o:
My weekend has been very low key. We’ve been looking after our lil man Tully, playing with Flynn who’s becoming very animated and vocal, Nanny came for an afternoon visit on Saturday and today it’s raining and cool so we’re staying in for a relaxing day together. I’ll pop some photos up over on my Facebook page tomorrow as we’ve had some fun baking & creating in the kitchen again. Blueberry smoothies, chocolate & nut filled cookies, chorizo, capsicum and potatoe frittata, syrian chicken, been a yummy weekend as always! Yesterday was lovely outside so there was fun planting herbs and blowing bubbles to catch. Now I just need a little bit of time out for some creative fun to top off a lovely, relaxing weekend.